Custom Sheet Metal Springs
CUSTOM METAL WORK SERVICES
If you require high-precision, custom metal stampings, turn to Peninsula Spring. With over 47 years of experience to quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively manufacture punched, laser-cut and photochemically etched metal parts. Peninsula Spring has extensive experience with every metal stamping forming process – especially when your part requires a special function such as:
- Specific spring force
- Operating at elevated temperatures
- Electrical conductivity
- Non-magnetic environment
- Corrosive environment
- High cycle – life requirement
- Tight space requirement
Some benefits of using Peninsula Spring as your custom metal stamping source are:
- Specialize in small quantities – from 1 to 10,000+
- Industry-leading turnaround times
- Cost-effective solutions
- Low/no cost tooling
- Stringent quality standards
- 47+ years of excellence (Since 1976)
Commonly Asked Metal Stamping Questions
When choosing a company to provide custom metal stampings which will serve as a spring, there are several questions that you should ask yourself. Does the manufacturer:
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of all spring materials?
- Know how to aid in the engineering of the part to obtain the required spring forces? (Or are they just a manufacturer?)
- Accurately predict the cycle-life of the part?
- Know how to properly form spring materials without compromising the integrity of the sheet metal stamping?
- Know how to properly heat-treat the sheet metal stampings after forming?
- Offer a full selection of finishing solutions for my product?
- Have the capability of foreseeing any issues which may cost me time and money?